Miniflux is a minimalist JSON / RSS / Atom feed reader.
- Optimized for readability
- The page layout, fonts, and colors are chosen to be readable on a screen. The most important thing is the content.
- Download original article contents
- Do you have feeds that display only a summary? Fetch the original article automatically.
- No fancy features
- I suppose you don't like bloated software? Miniflux focuses on simplicity. Less is more!
- Fast and efficient
- Be productive, use the keyboard shortcuts to navigate through the application. Scan quickly your unread items with the lightweight user interface.
- Your privacy is guaranteed
- Nobody resells your private data or track your usage.
- No advertising and user tracking
- Miniflux removes automatically pixel trackers.
Miniflux Notifications Add-on
- Feed formats supported: Atom, RSS 1.0/2.0 and JSON
- OPML import/export
- Support multiple enclosures/attachments (Podcasts, videos, music, and images)
- Play videos from YouTube channels directly inside Miniflux
- Fetch website icons (favicons)
- Save articles to third-party services
- Available in English, French, and German
- Remove pixel trackers
- Fetch original links when the feed is coming from FeedBurner
- Open external links with the attributes
rel="noopener noreferrer" referrerpolicy="no-referrer"
- Image proxy to avoid mixed content warnings with HTTPS
- Play Youtube videos by using the domain
- Fetch original article and returns relevant contents (Readability)
- Custom scraper rules based on CSS selectors
- Custom rewriting rules
- Stylesheet optimized for readability
- Responsive design (works on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices)
- Doesn't require to download an application from the App/Play Store
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Touch events on mobile devices
- Themes (black and white)
Miniflux is developed by Frédéric Guillot.
Hosting is provided by Sebastian Korotkiewicz.